Casino Terms and Conditions
Casino Player Agreement
Definitions; paradise.com is referred to as 'we' or 'us'. The Player is referred to as "you" or 'the Player'. 'The Website' means paradise.com through desktop, mobile or other platforms utilised by the Player.
1.1. This User Agreement applies to the usage of games accessible through paradise.com.
1.2. This User Agreement comes into force as soon as you complete the registration process, which includes checking the box accepting this User Agreement and successfully creating an account. By using any part of the Website following account creation, you agree to this User Agreement.
1.3. You must read this User Agreement carefully in their entirety before creating an account. If you do not agree with any provision of this User Agreement, you must not create an account or continue to use the Website.
1.4. We are entitled to make amendments to this User Agreement at any time and without advanced notice. If we make such amendments, we may take appropriate steps to bring such changes to your attention (such as by e-mail or placing a notice on a prominent position on the Website, together with the amended User Agreement) but it shall be your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. Your continued use of paradise.com services and Website after any such amendment to the User Agreement will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such amendments, updates and/or modifications.
1.5. This User Agreement may be published in several languages for informational purposes and ease of access by players. The English version is the only legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in the case of any discrepancy with respect to a translation of any kind, the English version of this User Agreement shall prevail.
- 2.1.1. You are over (a) 18 or (b) such other legal age or age of majority as determined by any laws which are applicable to you, whichever age is greater;
- 2.1.2. You have full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and you are not restricted by any form of limited legal capacity;
- 2.1.3. All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, correct, and that you shall immediately notify us of any change of such information;
- 2.1.4. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us;
- 2.1.5. You understand that by using our services you take the risk of losing money deposited into your Member Account and accept that you are fully and solely responsible for any such loss;
- 2.1.6. You are permitted in the jurisdiction in which you are located to use online casino services;
- 2.1.7. In relation to deposits and withdraws of funds into and from your Member Account, you shall only use Cryptocurrency that are valid and lawfully belong to you;
- 2.1.8. You understand that the value of Cryptocurrency can change dramatically depending on the market value;
- 2.1.9. The computer software, the computer graphics, the Websites and the user interface that we make available to you are owned by paradise.com or its associates and is protected by copyright laws. You may only use the software for your own personal, recreational uses in accordance with all rules, User Agreement we have established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- 2.1.10. You understand that Cryptocurrency is not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- 2.1.11. You affirm that you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of paradise.com or working for any company related to paradise.com, or a relative or spouse of any of the foregoing;
- 2.1.12. You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler. We are not accountable if such problem gambling arises whilst using our services but will endeavor to inform of relevant assistance available. We reserve the right to implement cool off periods if we believe such actions will be of benefit.
- 2.1.13. You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right to detect and prevent the use of prohibited techniques, including but not limited to fraudulent transaction detection, automated registration and signup, gameplay and screen capture techniques. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of Players device properties, detection of geo-location and IP masking, transactions and blockchain analysis;
- 2.1.14. You accept our right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to refuse and/or limit bets.
- 2.1.15. You accept that we have the right to ban/block multiple accounts and freely control the assets in such accounts.
- 2.1.16. You are aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report any error or incompleteness immediately to paradise.com. Should you fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, paradise.com has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- 2.1.17. You are aware of that paradise.com has the right to carry out “KYC” (Know Your Customer) verification procedures. The access to your user account may be blocked or closed if we determine that you have supplied false or misleading information.
2.2. We reserve the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if paradise.com, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- 2.2.1. You, or people associated with you, may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage.
- 2.2.2. You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of paradise.com.
- 2.2.3. The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity.
- 2.2.4. Wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website has been affected by technical problems.
- 2.2.5. Due to an error, such as a mistake, vulnerabilities, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 2.2.6. If a player's deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” paradise.com reserves the right to confiscate the winnings if paradise.com at their own discretion deems the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
3.1. Blacklisted Territories: China, Netherlands, Dutch Caribbean Islands, Curacao, France, United States and/or any other restricted by law country or state. Note that it is strictly forbidden to play on paradise.com games in blacklisted countries mentioned above.your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with the best possible assistance and service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
General Betting Rules
4.1. A bet can only be placed by a registered account holder.
4.2. A bet can only be placed over the internet.
4.3. You can only place a bet if you have a sufficient balance in your account with paradise.com.
4.4. The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of the User Agreement valid and available on the Website at the time of the bet being accepted.
4.5. Any payout of a winning bet is credited to your account, consisting of the stake multiplied by the odds at which the bet was placed.
4.6. paradise.com reserves the right to adjust a bet payout credited to a paradise.com account if it is determined by paradise.com in its sole discretion that such a payout has been credited due to an error.
4.7. A bet, which has been placed and accepted, cannot be amended, withdrawn, or cancelled by you.
4.8. The list of all the bets, their status and details are available to you on the Website.
4.9. When you place a bet you acknowledge that you have read and understood in full all of this User Agreement regarding the bet as stated on the Website.
4.10. paradise.com manages your account, and calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of winnings. Unless proven otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
4.11. You are fully responsible for the bets placed.
4.12. Winnings will be paid into your account after the final result is confirmed.
Bonuses and Promotions
5.1. paradise.com reserves the right to cancel any promotion, bonus or bonus program (including, but not limited to top-up rewards, invite friends to reward bonuses and loyalty programs) with immediate effect if we believe the bonus has been set up incorrectly or is being abused, and if the said bonus has been paid out, we reserve the right to decline any Withdraw request and to deduct such amount from your account. Whether or not a bonus is deemed to be set up incorrectly or abused shall be determined solely by paradise.com.
5.2. If you use a Deposit Bonus, no Withdraw of your original deposit will be accepted before you have reached the requirements stipulated under the User Agreement of the Deposit Bonus.
5.3. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, paradise.com reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bet bonus and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, paradise.com reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet bonus, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
5.4. All paradise.com offers are intended for recreational players and paradise.com may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
5.5. paradise.com reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
5.6. Bonuses can only be received once per person/account, family, household, address, e-mail address, IP addresses and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.). The Operator reserves the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of abuse/fraud is found.
5.7. You acknowledge and understand that separate User Agreement exist with respect to promotions, bonuses and special offers, and are in addition to this User Agreement. This User Agreement is set forth in the respective content page on this website, or have been made available to you personally, as the case may be. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of such promotions, bonuses and special offers, and the provisions of this User Agreement, the provisions of such promotions, bonuses and special offers will prevail.
5.8. We may insist that you bet a certain amount of your own deposit before you can bet with any free/bonus funds we credit to your account.
5.9. You accept that certain promotions may be subject to Withdraw restrictions and/or requirements which need to be met before funds credited under the promotion can be withdrawn. Such terms shall be duly published and made available as part of the promotion. If you opt to make a Withdraw before the applicable wagering requirements are fulfilled, we will deduct the whole bonus amount as well as any winnings connected with the use of the bonus amounts before approving any Withdraw.
Limitation of Liability
6.1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
6.2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, we, our directors, employees, partners, service providers.
6.3. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are fit for their purpose.
6.4. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are free from errors.
6.5. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites will be accessible without interruptions.
6.6. Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or your participation in the Games.
6.7. You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such a malfunction shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
6.8. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
6.9. To the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Websites, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed €100.
Breaches, Penalties and Termination
7.1. If you breach any provision of this User Agreement or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Member Account, or withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds to any damages due by you.
7.2. You acknowledge that paradise.com shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated paradise.com's rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
8.1. By requesting a period of self-exclusion, you agree to follow the below terms and conditions, which will be in effect from the time that CS implements the chosen period of self-exclusion.
8.2. You may self-exclude for periods of 1, 3, 6, 12 month/s or permanent. Self-exclusion requests are to be made via Live Support.
8.3. Once you have self-excluded you will not be able to access your account or withdraw during this period.
8.4. If you have excluded your account whilst you have pending bets on your account, bets placed will remain valid and settle according to official results.
8.5. Once the period of self-exclusion has lapsed you may withdraw winnings from qualifying bets. paradise.com does not cancel or void any bets placed before a self-exclusion has been affected.
8.6. Once you have self-excluded you will not be able to change or alter the period for a shorter length of time or have your self-exclusion cancelled until the period that you selected for self-exclusion has passed.
8.7. Please contact our customer services team if you wish to extend your self-exclusion period.
8.8. Once your self-exclusion period has elapsed, reinstatement of the account can be done by emailing the request to [email protected]
8.9. By self-excluding, you agree that:
a) You will not create another account during this period.
b) You will not deposit or attempt to deposit funds into a paradise.com account.
c) You will not wager on this website during this period.
d) This is a voluntary act initiated by yourself, and paradise.com will not be liable for any losses you may incur during the period of self-exclusion in any form.