2.1. The types of personal information that we may collect from you include:
- Email Address
- Personally Submitted Preferences
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Physical Address
- Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification
- Location Data
- Device Information
- IP Address
2.2. We may collect this information through methods such as data input during account registration, communications with customers, and more.
3.1. We will only collect your personal information in a lawful and fair manner and not in a way that is intrusive. We will use this information to operate our business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker for the following purposes:
- Know-your-customer (KYC) identity verification
- Subscribing to our marketing communications
- Processing your application to become a member of paradise.com or any managed subdomains
- Providing and improving services to you as a member
- Identifying you as a member and authenticating your identity for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations
- Maintaining your member account
- Upgrading and enhancing your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions
- Communicating with you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you via email, SMS, or telephone
- Creating aggregate data about members through demographic profiling and statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing paradise.com holders, and to allow for more efficient operation of paradise.com's business
- Responding to your questions, comments, or requests
- Determining members' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable
- Complying with paradise.com's contractual, legal, and statutory obligations
- Taking appropriate action if paradise.com has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities
- Establishing, exercising or defending any legal claims
- Managing job applications
- 4.1. paradise.com may use your personal information to enhance our marketing initiatives. This includes sending you offers, promotions, free bets, and other marketing correspondence using the personal contact details provided. If you would like to be removed from the marketing contact list, please contact our support team.
- 4.2. From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your paradise.com account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
Management of your Personal Information
- 5.1. is committed to protecting your personal information and will take all necessary steps to ensure that the information we collect, use, or disclose is accurate and stored in a secure environment. We retain your personal information for as long as you use our services or as required by law. We also have measures in place to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure, including password-protected systems and SSL technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet. Our employees and contractors are required to keep your information confidential. Please note that information shared on public platforms such as social media is not protected by us.
- 5.2. You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, but please note that this may not always be possible due to legal obligations. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
- 5.4. paradise.com will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
Personal Information Security
- 6.1. While paradise.com takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet. Any information you transmit to us is done so at your own risk. Our employees, agents, and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of our members' Personal Information and trading behavior. However, information posted on public forums or social media sites is considered public information and we cannot guarantee its security. We take our responsibility to exclude children from accessing our services seriously and will not accept their information for the purpose of opening a wagering account. Parents or guardians are ultimately responsible for monitoring their children's internet activities. It is important to always log out of your account when you are finished using the website, especially if you share a computer with others.
- 6.2. You are also responsible for the security and access to your own computer or mobile device used to access the website. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password, and any account information.
Accessing Personal Information
- 7.1. You can access the Personal Information collected by paradise.com by following the "Settings" link on the website or by contacting us at [email protected] We will provide you with access to your Personal Information in the manner requested, if possible, within a reasonable period. If we are unable to fulfill your request in the way you have requested, we will do our best to meet your needs through other means.
- 7.2. In certain circumstances, as set out in the APPs, we may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information, such as if it would have an unreasonable impact on another individual's privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will provide you with written notice of the refusal and the reasons for it, as well as information on the complaint mechanisms available to you.
Deleting Personal Data
- 8.1. You may request to have your personal data deleted if paradise.com no longer has a legal reason to process or store it. However, please note that this right is not guaranteed, as we may not be able to comply with your request if we are legally obligated to store your data. You can request the deletion of your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]
- 9.1. If you have any questions, requests for access or correction, or complaints regarding the handling of your personal information, please reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by using the customer support chat feature on our website.
International Data Transfers
- 9.2. All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored in any location worldwide, including countries that may have data protection laws that differ from the laws of your country of residence. We make every effort to protect your information in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
Legal Basis for Processing
10.1. For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, paradise.com's processing of your personal information is supported by the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: paradise.com needs to process your personal information in order to fulfill our contract with you as a customer.
- Legitimate Interest: paradise.com processes your personal information to further our legitimate interests, but only where our interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Consent: In some cases, paradise.com also relies on your consent to process your personal information.
- Compliance with legal obligations: paradise.com may process your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- 11.1. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.