paradise.com takes every precaution to provide our players with a safe gaming environment that promotes healthy gambling for fun and entertainment.
If you believe that your gambling has reached an unhealthy level, then we strongly urge you to take a cooling off period via our Self-Exclusion section or visit Gamble Aware.
Some Tips for Responsible Gambling
- Gambling is intended as to be fun and entertaining as opposed to a means to an end to making money
- Gambling is not a way to resolve financial difficulties.
- Decide on a gambling budget and stick to it. Keep track of your spending and only play with the amount initially decided.
- Do not chase after losses or play with money allocated to other areas of your budget.
- Check that you are only playing in your free time allocated to hobbies. Gambling is not supposed to keep you from your routine daily activities. Monitor the time you spend gambling.
Responsible Gambling Guidelines
It is strictly forbidden to play for people under 18 years old.
Online gambling is a fun, and potentially rewarding way to spend your time. However, we at paradise.com have our players' best interests at heart. We support responsible gambling.
As online gambling has grown over the last decade, online gambling sites for casino, sports, lottery and other games have become easily accessible at a touch of a button. Anytime and anywhere. This makes it harder for players to set boundaries.
paradise.com casino offers entertainment via gambling. We have added a number of features to ensure our players can enjoy responsibly.
How paradise.com Helps
Our platform includes the following features for an enjoyable, responsible experience:
- Deposit Limits to can be set at the beginning of play.
- KYC tools to prevent underage gambling
- Our self-exclusion tool
- A 24/7 support team to discuss concerns or queries on your problem
- Links to helpful resources for players
Where To Get Help If You Feel You Have A Gambling Problem